Anti-Bullying Week 2015
John Khan, Lead Facilitator at Anti-Bullying Works has written a range of ‘bite size’ lesson plans for Anti-Bullying Week 2015.
Just click on the links below to download each presentation.
- What is bullying behaviour?
- Speaking out about bullying
- Indirect Bullyling & Empathy
- Banter vs Bullying
Please download both Part 1 and Part 2 below for ‘Bystander Behaviour’
Please download the 4 files below for ‘Celebrating your school core values’
- Celebrating Our Core Values Lesson Plan – PDF
- Celebrating Our Core Values Lesson Plan – Presentation
- Resource One Core Values Examples
- Resource Two Core Values Graffiti Examples
You can also download a copy of our Anti-Bullying Week 2015 Newsletter
More Anti-Bullying Week Resources
- The Anti-Bullying Alliance, who co-ordinate Anti-Bullying Week every year in England, have a wealth of resources on their site:
- Our colleagues at Bullying Intervention Group have also produced a Resource pack which can be downloaded HERE.