- Adrienne Katz – Director of BIG Award & Youthworks Consulting, and author of:
‘Cyberbullying and E-Safety – What Educators Need to Know’
‘Making Your Primary School E-Safe’
- Paul Rigglesford – Director of Anti-Bullying Works
- To provide you with up-to-date information and key messages about cyberbullying
- To help you develop effective and coherent cyberbullying and e-safety policies and procedures
- To provide you with a range of practical and stimulating ways to work with children and young people
Comments from Participants:
Very informative – loads to think about and even more to implement.
Valuable, interesting training. Very glad I attended.
The presenters were very well informed and gave lots of examples to follow and use.
I wrote lots of action notes!
Great Presentation. Good amount of time on each task – didn’t get bored.
Very interesting and I have gained new knowledge in what to look for.
Excellent day – thank you!
Very helpful and informative.
Extremely informative and relevant, very useful.
We will be repeating this training in early 2016.
Watch our ‘Upcoming Events’ page for details!